Pembrokeshire is fortunate to have outstanding natural attractions such as beaches and coastal scenery. There is also a wealth of activities for families.
The below attractions are up to a 30 minute drive from Caerfai Bay
- Hilton Court – beautiful hidden gardens and lily ponds off the road to Haverfordwest. A perfect place to relax, unwind and eat some of the best cakes in Pembrokeshire. Treehouses and woodland walks ideal for children (and adults) to explore.
- Preseli Venture – coasteering, kayaking and surfing just North of St Davids.
- Celtic Quest Coasteering – coasteering starting from Abereiddy (next to the blue lagoon).
- Surf school at Newgale offered by Newsurf and Big Blue Experience.
- Nolton Drive In – An iconic movie experience, from the big screen atmosphere to classic cinema refreshments and all from the safety and comfort of your own vehicle.
- Haverfordwest Town Museum – in Haverfordwest
- Hangar 5 – Wales’ first indoor trampolining park.
- Pembrokeshire Paddleboards – hire a paddleboard.
- Wickedly Welsh Chocolate Company – After burning off some energy why not watch the chocolatiers and enjoy some samples here.
The below attractions are all 45 minutes to an hour’s drive (depends on traffic) from Caerfai Bay
- Folly Farm – Folly Farm offers a budget friendly family day out with lots to do including the Jolly Barn and Farm, Zoo and Vintage Funfair
- Heatherton – Activities, sports and theme park. You can do as little or as much as you want as it is a free admission attraction, you only pay when play.
- The Dinosaur Park – Dinosaur trail, go-karts and indoor playground.
- Manor Wildlife Park – See camels, rhinos and meerkats (to name a few) in the Pembrokeshire countryside.
- Oakwood Theme park – Theme park with rides for families and adrenaline seekers.
- Pembroke Castle – Birthplace of Henry VII. A mighty fortress steeped in British history, set on the banks of the river estuary
- Blue Lagoon – a year round indoor water park with shoots, outdoor elevated viewing pools, wave machines and a lazy river.