ONLY BOOKABLE BY TELEPHONE 01437 720274 OR EMAIL TO email@example.com, is our Superior Plus Pet Friendly Holiday Home. It will comfortably take up to four persons with one dog, or if you do not have a dog, will take up to six persons. A bed conversion is available in the lounge/diner area. The main bedroom has a king size bed and ensuite. The second bedroom has two 3ft wide beds and there is an adjacent toilet shower room. These enter onto a lobby. The lounge/kitchen-diner can also be accessed from the lobby, but the lounge itself has a sliding door onto the wide decking area with panoramic sea views, and a second outside door to access the car parking space. There is a 43” Smart TV in the lounge but each bedroom has a connection for your own TV if you wish. The kitchen has a dishwasher, double oven and gas hob and also a microwave/combi. The whole caravan is centrally heated. We ask that your dog is not allowed on the lounge seating or in the bedrooms, however, we still find that dog hair is sometimes present on clothing and that is why for each let with a dog present, we place fresh stretch covers on the lounge seating – these are taken off afterwards. Please bring your pet’s sleeping basket, bedding and blanket. While on the Park, dogs must be on a short lead. Any accidents should be poop scooped immediately and deposited in the dog bin provided in the dog walking area near the site entrance. Dogs are permitted on Caerfai Beach all year round. For more information, please looks at our dog friendly section.
The internal features of our Superior Plus, Pet-Friendly Holiday Home include:
- King size double bedroom with fitted wardrobe, drawers and en-suite with shower cubicle, toilet and basin.
- Twin bedroom (full length beds – 3’ wide)
- Lounge with 43” Smart TV and electric fire to cosy up or as we like to say “cwtch” during the evening.
- Full gas central heating and double glazing.
- Main bathroom with shower, toilet and basin
- Fully equipped kitchen (cutlery, crockery, dishwasher, full size cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave/combi, kettle)
- Cots and highchairs available (no hire charge)
- Sliding glass door opening onto decked balcony with wooden balustrading, large wooden garden table and four chairs.
- Duvets and pillows are provided. However, for those beds that have been used, the quilted mattress protectors and pillow protectors will be changed for each booking. One ‘Tregwynt’ woollen blanket, bath mats and oven gloves will be supplied to each caravan. We will supply more blankets free of charge if requested. We charge for bed linen (duvet cover, sheets and pillow covers) at £10 per caravan; this charge can, if necessary, be taken out of the returnable deposit. Two weeks before your arrival, you will receive a form in which you will be able to detail any extra requirements such as bedding and agree to any specific conditions; please complete this, sign and return in good time before your arrival. Our amenity room/laundry room at the top of the office will be closed every Tuesday until mid-afternoon, but open the rest of the week. The vacuum cleaner may not be available straight way if it has to be cleaned. It will be delivered usually on a Monday – if you are not in, we will leave it just inside the door of your caravan. You should also bring your own towels, tea towels and dishcloths.
- Non-smoking accommodation.
- Parking for 1 car by holiday home
- Free WiFi access in your accommodation
Availability; 7 night stays are Friday to Friday. During low season, short stay breaks are sometimes available. Prices shown are based on 4 persons sharing for 1 week. There is an additional charge per week of £40 for a dog or £20 per person for a fifth and sixth person. Please note there is a refundable key/cleaning deposit of £100 in addition to the hire charge. WiFi is included in the caravan hire charge. Please telephone or email to make a booking as this caravan cannot currently be booked online.
If you are concerned about the prospect of cancelling, please take out holiday insurance.
Availability as at 21st February 2024:
Friday 22nd March
Friday 12th, and 19th April
Friday 31st May
Friday 7th and 21st June
Friday 5th and 12th July
Friday 23rd August for a week
Friday 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th October