Both Superior holiday homes are situated at the front of the Park with beautiful panoramic views of the sea. Each Superior holiday home is spacious, light and can comfortably accommodate up to 6 people in its three bedrooms.
- Master double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and vanity area
- Two twin bedrooms – can be made into double beds if required
- Lounge with flat screen digital TV and gas fire to cosy up or as we like to say “cwtch” during the evening.
- Main bathroom with shower cubicle, toilet and basin
- Fully equipped kitchen (cutlery, crockery, full size cooker, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave, kettle)
- Cots and highchairs available (no hire charge)
- Heating in all rooms and double glazing
- Changes due to Covid-19 outbreak It is advisable for visitors to bring their own bedding; this is an extra safety precaution that we put in in 2020. We will put mattress protectors on all the beds in the caravan and hope that you will be able to bring your own duvets, pillows, linen, bathmats, and oven gloves. You should also bring your own towels, tea towels and dishcloths.
- Non-smoking and non-pet accommodation.
- Parking for 1 car by holiday home
- Free Wi-Fi access in your accommodation
Availability; 7 night stays are Saturday to Saturday. Prices are based on 4 people sharing for 1 week. There is a £20 charge per person per week for any additional fifth and sixth person. Please note there is a refundable key / cleaning deposit of £50 in addition to the hire charge.
If you are concerned about the prospect of cancelling, please take out holiday insurance.