23rd March 2020

The site is now closed due to the coronavirus outbreak.

As a family run park we have always put the safety and security of our guests and staff at the heart of what we do. We have made the decision today to close the park until further notice. We know how disappointing this will be for our guests who have booked to stay with us during this time, but every decision we make we do to ensure the safety and security of our guests and staff.

We have a responsibility to our guests, staff, the local community and the public services, and must close.

Due to the unprecedented circumstances we have suspended our cancellation policy terms, which are designed for use during normal business operations; we are unable to offer refunds. We would suggest that you contact your travel insurance provider. If you have paid in full or paid a deposit then this money can be used at any time in the future once we reopen. When you are rebooking, please email or call us and quote the booking reference from your original confirmation and we will ensure the money paid will be credited to your future booking. Where bookings are transferred to 2021, we aim to hold our 2020 prices for you.

We are extremely sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you and your family and we really appreciate your understanding. We do not know when we will re-open due to the current global crisis. Information will be updated on our website the moment there are any changes in circumstances.

We wish you and your loved ones well during these unprecedented times and look forward to welcoming you in the future.